- Dead Lifts x 12 Reps
- Squats x 12 Reps
- Walking Lunges x 15 Steps (carrying 25-45 lb plate)
- Cardio Sprint 1 Minute (bike, run, stairs etc.)
Warm up fully before beginning circuit. Complete each circuit as fast as you can while still maintaining proper form and technique. Select a weight that leads to true muscle failure at 12 reps. During cardio sprint, push it as hard as you can for the full minute. NO BREAKS BETWEEN SETS. GOOD LUCK!
A BACK LIKE
A BARN DOOR
- 5 Sets x 6 Wide-Grip Lat Pulldowns
- 5 Sets x 8 Dumbbell Rows
- 3 Sets x 6 Close-Grip Pulldowns
- 4 Sets x 6 Seated Cable Rows
- 3 Sets x 10 Standing T-Bar Rows
Warm up completely before beginning the workout. Choose a weight that leads to true failure at the given reps. For this workout, pause for only 30-45 seconds between sets. GOOD LUCK!
TO BIG SHOULDERS
- 3 Sets Dumbbell Upright Row x 8 Reps, 2 Drops
- 3 Sets Dumbbell Front Raise x 8 Reps, 2 Drops
- 3 Sets Shoulder Press x 8 Reps, 2 Drops
- 3 Dumbbell Lateral Raise x 8 Reps, 2 Drops
- 3 Bent Over Dumbbell Flys x 8 Reps, 2 Drops
Complete each set with 8 reps, then drop weight enough that you can immediately complete 8 more reps of same exercise (just an estimate), then drop weight again and complete 8 more reps. Warm up completely before beginning the workout.
- 4 Sets x 6 Incline Bench Press
- 4 Sets x 8 Flat Bench Press
- 3 Sets x 10 Incline Dumbbell Flys
- 4 Sets x 10 Decline Cable Crossover
- 3 Sets x 10 Flat Batwing Flys
Warm up completely before beginning this workout. Choose a weight that leads to true muscle failure at the given reps. Rest 30-45 seconds between sets and push it 110%. GOOD LUCK!
WHAT TO EAT?
Let’s keep this simple and old school too! So now you’re lifting heavy, just make sure you eat heavy as well! We don’t need a special food scale or phone app to count out each and every calorie and macro nutrient to see results. We need clean food and protein, and LOTS OF IT! For best results, figure out about how many calories you eat per day when not gaining or losing weight (just an estimate). Then pick a nice balance of foods from the list below and eat 500-1000 calories per day over that caloric maintenance number. Pair this with the workouts from above to see big results! Don’t forget to complete this program by adding a supplement stack to maximize results (SEE BELOW!)
- FSN Protein Powder
- Lean red meat
- Chicken and turkey breasts
- Greek Yogurt
- Whole grains, such as oatmeal, quinoa, rice and cereals
- Starchy vegetables, such as potatoes
- Fruits, such as oranges, apples and bananas
- Other vegetables, such as leafy greens, broccoli and cucumbers
- Nuts and seeds
- Healthy oils, such as Olive Oil or MCT Oil
- High fat fruits, such as Avocado